Sunday 15 July 2007

Royal International Air Tattoo



We had a great time at the air show today. Watching the Thunderbirds was the highlight of the day for me. The other air teams put on great shows also. I took a lot of pictures of the TB's but this is one of my favorites. It was over cast today so it's a little dark but you can see how close they fly to each other. I worked as a volunteer on Wednesday and Thursday so I was able to see and speak with a lot of the crews. One of the funniest things that happen (not to me) was one of the British pilots were telling us about the Jordanian pilots offering them some "sweet treats". They accepted and said how really good they tasted!! They made the mistake of asking what they were made with.......sheep eyeballs!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Sheep eyeballs! Yum! I've heard that chocolate covered ants are delish. I wonder how many calories they have.