Thursday 1 November 2007

Where is the time going?








I can't believe it's November 1 already! We fell back this past weekend so the days are shorter already. Last Friday night Alan and I did ride back over to Lacock but you could not get anywhere close to where they were filming. Up the road from the filming area they had a blocked off area where you could stand just in case Harry (I don't know his real name) or any other celebrity walked past. That was just not my cup of tea so we left. Saturday was the big Halloween festival at RAF Fairford. I had volunteered to help and I think I had as much fun as the kids. There were a lot of games and a British type cake walk. Which is more like a raffle (but no money involved). We served hot dogs and coleslaw which was even a treat for the adults that live North of the Mason Dixon line as they have never heard of a slaw dog. I made the slaw (Mom's recipe) and it was a hit.

No comments: