Friday 26 October 2007

Where's Harry?



Thursday I went to Lacock Village. It's a lovely village that is part of the National Trust. It is like stepping back in time to visit there. But for the next three days they will be filming part of the next Harry Potter movie. They do not start filming till 5:30 and I was there about 2:30. I spoke asked one of the young people there working with the production if she could tell me any thing about it. She showed me this street saying this is where they are filming. The big half white half black balloon looking thing is the moon. Also they had Dumbledorf's tomb (un-assembled) but I did take a picture of both parts. Depending on how busy of a day we have Friday (today now) we may ride over tomorrow to see them do some filming. It was more crowed than usual for this time of year. But I expected it to be much worse since school is out right now.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... very cool! That is a funny shaped moon ;) Matt